The Macon Agency Referral Program
Are you a present or former customer of the The Macon Agency LLC?
At The Macon Agency, LLC we love referrals. We work hard to not only provide affordable insurance coverage but most importantly we pride ourselves on providing friendly, knowledgeable, caring and trustworthy service to all our customers. By comparing insurance prices, explaining coverage/insurance options and identifying potential coverage, we have been able to build a large percentage of our business with referrals.
As a token of our appreciation, for a referring family members and friends you will be eligible to receive a $30 gift card to any one of the restaurants/businesses below (see rules below) when you refer three people that receive a quote from The Macon Agency, LLC.
Longhorn Steak House
3 Easy Ways Your Referral Can Reach Us:
Referral Program Terms and Rules
1. For the purposes of this Program, a Referral is a qualified prospect that is, a person who provides all the necessary and requested information to create a quote.
2. We reserve the right to exclude as ineligible for this program any referral that does not provided the requested information to give an accurate quote.
3. The referral must give your name at the time of the quote in order to receive credit.
4. There is no limit on the number of referral gift cards you can receive..
5. The referral program is open to any person age 18 or over that has an active or inactive insurance policy with The Macon Agency and who refers at least one eligible prospect to our agency.
6. The qualified prospects that are referred do NOT have to purchase an insurance policy (i.e., become our client) in order for the referring party to be eligible to receive any of the rewards and/or chances in this program.
7. For every 3 referral $30 gift cards will be issued to present or former customers..
8. We are not responsible if law prohibits you from accepting the prize because of age or any other factor.
9. This referral program and the rewards provided are open to any active or former policy (auto, home, life or commercial) holder (customer) of The Macon Agency who refers a qualified prospect to our agency. Agency employees and their immediate family members are not eligible.
8. Recipients of gift cards will be notified prior to the date of distribution to pick up their gift card(s).
9. Gift cards will be available for pick up in our office during business hours on 15th of each month following credit for the third referral
10. The prize awarded during the drawing is not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or other substitution.
11. We reserve the right to change or discontinue this referral program at any time without notice.
12. Multiple referrals from one household will be considered a single referral.